Student Tutors has worked with NDIS Clients since the commencement of the National Disability Insurance Scheme in July 2013. NDIS support functions as a domain of the Student Tutors company. We are an unregistered provider.
At present we provide support for clients who are:
- Under a Self- Managed Fund
- Under a Plan-Managed Fund
The NDIS does not cover tutoring however we have specialised support staff that work with us who aim to provide services to NDIS clients in the following ways:
- Working as a mentor during life stages such as School Life, University Life or transitioning into the workforce.
- Providing support and advice with scholastic endeavours
- Providing advice and direction in improving skills for employment opportunities
We know navigating the NDIS is a difficult job. Whether you are a Parent or a Plan Manager, fill out the Contact Us form below and we can guide you through what is eligible and what is not.
We look forward to hearing from you.